DESIGNER DINING SETS | IMPORTED AND ULTRA LUXURY FURNITURE | MAHIRA STORE SULTANPUR NEW DELHI
- Published on: 2/16/2020
- To help you narrow it down, I’ve distilled my five key rules for picking out a dinner table. What do I know, you ask? I’m an interior designer and I’ve picked out my fair share of tables.
1. Always go bigger than you think is necessary.
The hardest thing I have to do as a designer is convince clients that their furniture needs to be just a little bit bigger than they think it does! I hear things like, “We don’t really sit at the dining table that much,” or “There are only three of us.” Well, there may be only three of you, but if you have a dining room that is suited for a table for six then that room is going to look sad and empty — no matter how many bar carts and planters you add into the room.
2. Leave three feet of clearance space.
If you go too far the other way, cramming in a table that’s too big for the space, it will look overwhelming and cluttered. The magic number here is three. You want to keep approximately three feet of space open behind your chairs in order to leave room for you and your guests to get up and down from the table.
3. Choose a round table if you’re short on space.
Round tables are a great compact use of space. They tend to have smaller footprints than rectangular or square, so you can usually fit them into a space that isn’t ideal for a different type of table. They’re also great for in-kitchen dining spaces, breakfast nooks, and open-concept living-eating areas.
4. use glass for a small home
5. use metal if you can
Store Mahira Home at sultanpur, New Delhi is one of the best known stores for imported furniture.
Call them for detail.
For channel Claptrap message on 9870020721
- sofa chair table Furniture kiritinagar classystyle homedecor flats. bunglow idols secondhandfurniture classybeds royalsofas