AMAZING, DESIGNER MODULAR KITCHENS | INTERIOR DESIGNER FOR HOME AND OFFICE TIPS
- Published on: 3/17/2020
- Desiging a space to live or work is very usually taken with care but out of all kitchen is once space which despite being operational more that anyother area like bedroom or drawing room, still gets second hand treatment.
But with time trend seems to be changing and various benefits are generated by the residents and designers.
We are showcasing a model kitchen as reference im the video and thumbnail but in reality you can come up with multiple styles and designs.
Following points may help you if you are redoing a kitchen.
1. Layout matched with the utility helps greatly. chose correct lay out.
2. Choose correct accessories and material which is easy to maintain.
3. use waterproof, moisture free properties.
4. Make sure you pickout light shades in the small kitchen and any color if space is large.
5. Generally plane colors are safe. Two colors max never disappoint you.
6. Make sure its easy to clean, because kitchen attracts lots of infection and pest.
7. Make sure there is lots of storage.
8. A good kitchen must have a chimney for fume disposal.
9. Also keep splash area tiles without groute or grooves. Plane tiles are easy to maintain.
10. keep some matching handtowels, flower vases and fresh plants.
11. Avoid temple in the kitchen.
12. Skid proof Flooring is a must.
13. I suggest keep it simple, all hidden, including you RO machine and soap dispancers.
14. Keep two sinks to avoid overflow of dirty vessels, specially if you have an open kitchen.
15. Keep trash bins hidden and saparate for wet and dry waste. Good for the Environment.
Hope you liked my tips, i am sure expert can give more.
- kitchens homes ideas homedecor furniture homecare plants beds chairs delhifurniture kiritinagar PEPPERFRy diy trending