How to apply for AHPRA registration / self check/ online nursing registration/ All you need to know17:27
Self-Check & The Assessment Stages Overview | How to Become a Registered Nurse in Australia | OBA19:21
How to migrate to Australia as a nurse / All you need to know about AHPRA, ANMAC, Good standing, etc55:06
Can you make Chocolate Mousse Cake & Chocolate Pudding at the same time !!! No Oven | Eggless
- Published on: 11/13/2018
- For the full recipe please click here : http://yummyliciouskitchen.com/chocolate-mousse-cake/
Is it a Chocolate Pudding or Chocolate Mousse or a Mousse Cake or Pudding Cake or a Chocolate Mousse Cake ???
Let's find it out ...
Yes certainly this recipe resembles a chocolate pudding but the creaminess and the silky texture makes it a chocolate mousse cake. Trust me, it is a perfect dessert for chocolate lovers so try it out today.
To make this cake we do not need any oven. It is a chocolate dessert that is so easy to make that any one and every one can easily make it without putting more efforts.
Ingredients for making Chocolate Mousse Cake :
- Powdered / Caster Sugar (1/2 Cup) (https://amzn.to/2Lowm4e)
- Cornflour (1/4 Cup) (https://amzn.to/2z8SXNX)
- Cocoa Powder (1/4 Cup) (https://amzn.to/2ki0sue)
- Pinch of salt
- Milk (500 ml)
- Whipping Cream (1/4 Cup) (https://bit.ly/2PTeuE1)
- Dark Chocolate (1 Cup) (https://amzn.to/2lznpd3)
- Garnish : Cocoa Powder
- Pistachios (https://amzn.to/2PTZzJE)
Other Pre-requisites :
- Rectangular Mould (https://amzn.to/2PsZ4Xu) You can use any mould of your choice.
- Parchment Paper (https://amzn.to/2Ki8EJn) Do not skip it
Procedure for making Chocolate Mousse Cake :
- Mix all the dry ingredients ( Powdered Sugar, Cocoa Powder, Salt, Cornflour )
- Add milk gradually and mix it well
- Strain it, in case of any lumps
- Cook it on lowest flame and stir it continuously
- Put whipping Cream
- Chopped Dark chocolate
- Stir it continuously and cook until it thickens.
- You can run a finger along the spatula and see that the mixture is quite there.
- Put it in a lined mould
- First cool it down to room temperature and then put it in refrigerator for at least 6 hours.
- After it has set, quickly flip it and remove the mould.
- Remove the parchment paper carefully
- Put a strip of parchment paper in the middle (To make way for chopped up pistachios)
- Sprinkle it with cocoa powder
- Remove the strip of paper
- Add pistachios in that part. You can add any nuts that you like.
- The creaminess of the chocolate and the nutty flavor and texture of pistachios makes every bite divine.
- Cut with a very hot knife and serve it immediately
- Note : Do not keep the chocolate mousse cake on the counter for a longer time as it will go flat
- Thank you for your time and support, really appreciated it.
- Hope you make it soon and do tell us how was it.
For more recipes please WhatsApp us on +91-8850248810 (https://wa.me/918850248810)
Check out our other recipes by Yummylicious :
Follow us on :
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/yummylicious.official
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/yummylicious.official/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/BeYummylicious
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/c/Yummylicious
** The above amazon links are affiliate marketing links.
Thank you so much for using them & supporting our channel **