PINA COLADA CAKE - How to make a moist PINA COLADA CAKE Recipe
- Published on: 3/27/2016
- If you like PiNA COLADA'S...then you're gonna love this cake!! Fast and easy to make yet moist and delicious to eat!! Recipe below by clicking on SHOW MORE...
PINA COLADA CAKE
1 box butter flavored cake mix
1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
1 15-ounce can cream of coconut
1 15-ounce can crushed pineapple, drained and juice reserved
Topping for cake
2 cups heavy whipping cream
2 to 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
1 teaspoon coconut extract
2 cups sweetened shredded coconut flakes
marachino cherries to garnish
1. Bake cake according to box directions in a 9" by 13" pan.
2. In a medium mixing bowl whisk together cream of coconut, sweetened condensed milk and reserved pineapple juice. Set aside.
3. Poke holes in top of cake with the end of a wooden spoon or spatula. Slowly pour cream of coconut mixture over the top of the warm cake. Make sure the mixture fills poked holes. The cake will appear saturated, but will absorbed by the cake.
4. Spread drained crushed pineapple, evenly, over top of cake.
5. Cover cake with tin foil or plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
6. Before removing cake from refrigerator. In a large mixing bowl add the heavy whipped cream and coconut extract. With a hand mixer, on high speed, whip for 3 minutes, or until stiff peaks form, while gradually adding 1 tablespoon of powder sugar at a time. Spread evenly over the top of chilled cake.
7. Evenly add coconut flake to the top of whipped cream. Add a cherry to the top of each serving of cake.
TIPS: Stores in the refrigerator, wrapped well, for up to 3 days. May freeze for up to 3 months in an airtight container. Slowly thaw cake, overnight, in refrigerator.
Music by Kevin MacLeon (http://incompetech.com)
- Pina Cake Colada How to make a Pina Colada Cake Baking Rum Eating Dessert How to make Cake Cream Coconut Cream of Coconut Whipped Whip Heavy Flake Flakes Pineapple Tropical Juice Concensed Milk Maraschino Cherry Cherries Extract Moist Favorite Delicious Popular Famous Google Youtube Recipe Recipes Overnight Over Nigh Night Sweet Yummy Video Videos