EGG PAKORA - NO BOILED EGG! | EGG PAKODA | ANDA PAKORA | ANDA PAKODA
- Published on: 5/30/2018
- Egg Pakora - No Boiled Egg | Egg Pakoda | Egg Pakora | Anda Pakora | Anda Pakoda | Egg Fritters
Egg Pakoras made without a boiled egg! These tasty treats are crispy on the edges and fluffy in the middle. A quick and easy-to-make snack when you have guests at home suddenly.
- Raw eggs -2 (makes around 12 pakoras)
- Besan (Chickpea Flour) - 5 tsp
- Onion, finely chopped - 1 small
- Green chillies, finely chopped - 2
- Ginger, finely chopped- 1 inch
- Salt to taste
- Baking soda - a pinch
- Oil for deep frying
- Beat the eggs in a bowl.
- Add the Besan & mix well with a fork so that there are no lumps.
- Now add the chopped onions, green chillies & ginger. Mix well.
- Lastly add salt to taste & a pinch of cooking soda (baking soda) & mix it well.
- Heat oil in a Kadhai for deep frying. (Oil should be not be too hot, otherwise the pakoras will burn)
- Drop the egg mixture with a tablespoon into the oil . Repeat for 6 pakoras keeping space in between.
- Fry on medium heat for 1 minute and flip over. Fry the other side and flip over again.
- Once the edges are brown, take them out with a slotted spoon.
- Repeat with the balance egg-besan mix.
- The Pakoras will be crispy at the edge and fluffy in the middle.
- EGG PAKORA - NO BOILED EGG! EGG PAKODA ANDA PAKORA ANDA PAKODA crispy egg pakora egg pakoda recipe in hindi egg pakoda in 5 mintues egg pakoda recipe egg pakora egg pakora in hindi egg pakoda egg bonda egg snacks pakora recipe pakado recipe how to make egg pakoda how to make egg pakora