How to Cook Steak Perfectly Every Time | The Stay At Home Chef
- Published on: 6/11/2018
- How to Cook Steak Perfectly Every Time | The Stay At Home Chef
__________↓↓↓↓↓↓ CLICK FOR RECIPE ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ ______________
Learn how to cook steak perfectly every single time with this easy to follow recipe where steak is seared in a skillet on the stove and finished in the oven.
2 beef steaks, at least 1-inch thick
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon white pepper
2 tablespoons softened butter
1-2 cloves garlic, minced
1. Remove steaks from refrigerator and any packaging and let sit at room temperature for at least 30 minutes.
2. Rub each side with the olive oil to coat. Combine the salt, pepper, and onion powder in a small bowl. Rub both sides of each steak with the rub mixture.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Preheat a heavy, oven-safe skillet over high heat until it is smoking hot. Sear steaks in the hot pan for 2-3 minutes per side. If the steak has a side of fat, turn the steak onto its side and render the fat by searing it for 2-3 minutes as well.
4. Slide the skillet with the seared steaks in it into the oven to finish cooking. Remove the steaks from the oven 5 degrees before the desired level of doneness is achieved, or 130 degrees F for medium rare.
5. While the steaks are cooking, use a fork to combine the butter with garlic in a small bowl.
6. When the steaks are removed from the grill, immediately top with 1 tablespoon of the butter mixture and allow the steaks to rest 10 minutes before cutting into them. The temperature of the steak will continue to rise as it rests by about 5 degrees.
Thanks for watching! Don't forget to push "LIKE," leave a COMMENT below, and SUBSCRIBE! Feel free to SHARE this video too.
PRINTABLE RECIPE: https://thestayathomechef.com/how-to-cook-steak/
SUBSCRIBE to my channel: http://youtube.com/thestayhomechef
FACEBOOK: The Stay At Home Chef
PINTEREST: The Stay At Home Chef
CONTACT ME: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Stay At Home Chef offers restaurant quality recipes you can easily make at home. If you want to become a better cook, learn how to cook, or just need dinner ideas for your family, this channel is for you. We’re taking really good recipes and making them easy recipes that you can make at home in your own kitchen. Cooking, baking, how to, all things food, and more!
MORE RECIPES YOU HAVE TO TRY:
How to Make The Most Amazing Chocolate Cake: https://goo.gl/2waAay
How to Make The Most Amazing White Cake: https://goo.gl/B4Lk4y
How to Make The Most Amazing Lasagna: https://goo.gl/TreySb
How to Make The Best Homemade Dinner Rolls: https://goo.gl/ETQguR
How to Make Authentic Carne Asada: https://goo.gl/ZrXKkg
How to Cook a Thick Cut Pork Chop: https://goo.gl/PWWV5h
- how to cook steak how to cook steak in oven how to cook steak on the stove how to cook a steak steak recipe recipes cooking food thestayathomechef rachel farnsworth