every gay moment in great pretender (or laurent hitting on edamura for 12 minutes and 4 seconds)12:04
Vegetable Kurma | South Indian Mixed Vegetable Kurma Recipe | Divine Taste With Anushruti
- Published on: 6/15/2016
- Learn how to make Vegetable Kurma , a quick and easy main course recipe by Anushruti only on Rajshri Food.
Make aromatic and colorful Vegetable Kurma with goodness of veggies. Serve it with Indian flatbread and enjoy your meal. So watch and learn how to make vegetable kurma at home with Anushruti only on Rajshri Food.
- 3 cups of fresh vegetables
fresh green peas
peeled and chopped potatoes
- 1 ½ cup of water
- dal chini
- 4 cloves
- seeds of 2 cardomom pods
- ½ tsp of fennel seeds
- ½ tsp of cumin seeds
- 2tsp of coriander seeds
- ½ tsp of turmeric powder
- 1 tsp of red chilli powder
- green chillies
- 1inch of fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp of fresh coriander leaves
- 1 cup of freshly grated coconut
- 2 tsp of poppy seeds
- 20 cashew nuts
- 3-4 chopped tomatoes
- 4 tbsp of Oil
- ½ tsp of yellow asafetida
- 11/2 tsp of salt
- In a utensil add fresh green peas, chopped carrots , chopped beans, cauliflower florets, peeled and chopped potatoes and water
- Cover it with the lid and cook until the vegetables are done.
- Grind together dal chini, seeds of cardamom pods, fennel seeds, cloves, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, turmeric powder and red chilli powder.
- Blend it to a course powder.
- Also add green chillies, ginger, coriander leaves,freshly grated coconut, poppy seeds, cashew nuts, chopped tomatoes and water.
- Heat a pan and add oil and yellow asafetida then add the freshly ground masala paste.
- Add the vegetables and some water to it and cook well and add salt
- Vegetable Kurma is ready to be served!
Host: Anushruti RK
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook - https://goo.gl/lPs5h6
Tweet about it - https://goo.gl/f8AK6b
Subscribe & Stay Tuned - http://bit.ly/SubscribeToRajshriFood
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Visit our Website for more Awesome Recipes