What a Japanese Moving Company in Tokyo is like
- Published on: 4/17/2020
- The Japanese moving company experience is unlike many other countries. This is a Day in the Life of moving Japanese apartments in Tokyo which can be stressful, but using a Japanese moving company can make the move in Japan a bit easier. If you are moving to Japan or moving to Tokyo, this is something you may want to consider. Living in Tokyo and living in Japan has many challenges, but hiring a Japanese moving company made it less so in my personal experience. During the Tokyo move you can see how a day in my life in Japan is like. My life in Tokyo is documented over the next 3 days moving so you can see what living in Japan may be like for you. We use the company Art Moving Center also known as Art Hikkoshi Center ( アート引越センター ). As mentioned in the video, I was not paid for this video, but the company did move our Japanese apartment for free since we were going to film our Japan moving experience. Also, you'll get a quick Japanese apartment tour of my old and new place. If you want to see more behind the scenes, Tokyo apartment tour, or just Tokyo vlog videos, check out my 2nd channel, Tokyo Zebra. Link is just below.
NOTE: I hope that everyone is staying safe and healthy during these times. This video was filmed before Tokyo started recommending a city lockdown. In fact, at the time of uploading this video, Tokyo is still not officially on lockdown and residents are able to go out as they wish, but please know that I am staying at home these days as much as possible, eating meals at home and only venturing out for necessary items such as pregnancy clinic visits, grocery shopping, etc and also practicing social distancing as much as it is possible in Tokyo. And of course, I am not traveling these days.
Check out My 2nd Channel - Tokyo Zebra
Help support the channel and get my Toe-kyo Merch
Art Hikkosi Center
Join my Paolo from TOKYO community site to get Answers to Questions about Japan schools, travels, etiquette, food, etc. and to connect and share information about Japan.
-- Channel Support ---
Want to help SUPPORT my channel, buy me a BEER or Maiko and I DINNER? Thank you in advance!
- PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/paolofromtokyo
- Venmo: PaolofromTokyo (venmo.com/paolofromtokyo)
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/paolofromtokyo
- Bitcoin: 1AUZW1Emio4qtRiBir3EUDey1zi3ssoRsw
Join YouTube Channel Memberships
Check the SHIRTS I wear in my videos
----- Business -----
Want me to feature your business in my video?
Want to send me stuff?
----- For more info about me -----
I'm from TOKYO JAPAN, I've been living here for a long time. I'll be your Tokyo Travel Guide, taking you to the spots I love as well as showing you what to do all around Japan and maybe sometimes overseas. I'm also into Tech so you'll see a few videos about my drone and other cool toys I discover. In short, the channel is all about what I Love, Japan, Food, Travel, Tech and most likely coming FROM-TOKYO, my home.
---- Help me with Translations? ------
----- My Film Gear -----
- Main Camera
(USA Link) https://amzn.to/2GlSvyy
- Main Wide Lens
(USA Link) https://amzn.to/2o5B00B
- Main Portrait/Night Lens
(USA Link) https://amzn.to/2NzjcCd
- Powered Mic
(USA Link) https://amzn.to/2B7HnUM
(USA Link) https://amzn.to/30VtlPV
- Wireless Mic
(USA Link) https://amzn.to/2NFngkI
- Portable TriPod
(USA Link) https://amzn.to/2LKhM6e
(USA Link) https://amzn.to/2PYmjYA
- Drone (Original)
(USA Link) https://amzn.to/2K6qrAW
- For a complete list of my gear:
Access to Music in video:
- Paolo tokyo japan moving moving in japan moving in tokyo moving to japan moving to tokyo japanese moving company japan moving company moving apartments moving homes how to move in japan tokyo life japan life japan guide life in tokyo life in japan living in tokyo living in japan japanese culture tokyo apartment home tour apartment tour apartment tour japan japanese apartment tour art hikkoshi center day in the life アート引越センター art moving center