ChildAid 2020 – Virtually Yours
- Published on: 7/15/2020
- Organised by The Business Times and The Straits Times, ChildAid is an annual charity concert, which raises funds for two charities – The Business Times Budding Artists Fund and The Straits Times School Pocket Money Fund.
This concert offers a technologically advanced 360-degree video experience and Ambisonics surround sound. It is best viewed on a smartphone or tablet, and with headphones or earphones - or with VR goggles.
How to donate:
Giving.sg: Go to str.sg/donatetochildaid
1. Download and launch the Dash app
2. Tap on the pink button to scan the QR code at str.sg/childaid2020
3. Enter the amount you wish to donate and tap ‘confirm’
1. Key in UEN No. 201408699H.
2. Enter in the reference field: CA20 [space] NRIC [space] Contact number
1. Make payable to ‘ChildAid’ and indicate your name, NRIC number and address at the back of the cheque.
2. Send to The Straits Times School Pocket Money Fund, 1000 Toa Payoh North, Singapore 318994.
United Overseas Bank
Suntory Beverage & Food Asia
Far East Organization
Wing Tai Foundation
The Business Times
The Straits Times
Global Cultural Alliance
Official Radio Partners
- The Business Times Singapore BT Video