Donuts Recipe || Easy Homemade Donuts Recipe By Aliza Bakery || Homemade Doughnuts
- Published on: 7/16/2019
A doughnut or donut is a type of fried dough famous dessert food. The doughnut is popular in many countries specially european countries but now start famous in asia like Pakistan, India and purchased in every bakery and prepared in various forms as a sweet snack. So let's learn Super Soft Homemade Donuts recipe step by step easily by Aliza Bakery.
Hope you like this video.
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. It's free.
Y O U T U B E CHANNEL:
Instructions In English:
1. Sprinkle some flour on baking sheet.
2. In a large bowl add all purpose flour, butter, milk powder, salt, dry instant yeast, powdered sugar, egg yolk, milk and make a dough.
3. Knead the dough for 10 minutes or more on a floured surface.
4. Roll out the dough with a rolling pin until ½ inch thick.
5. Cut the donuts with a donut cutter. (also cut donuts with a round cookie cutter and small bottle cap)
6. Put the donuts on floured baking sheets.
7. Now Place the donuts somewhere warm to double in size.
8. Fry the donuts in oil on low flame until golden on both sides. (carefully add the donuts into the oil, a few at a time)
9. When the donuts have cooled, roll them in sugar to coat evenly or dip the donuts into the melted chocolate and top with sprinkles.
For More Recipes Please Visit :
Aliza In The Kitchen:
- homemade donuts recipe tastemade how to make donuts homemade donuts recipe homemade donuts donuts recipe fried doughnuts doughnuts homemade doughnuts donut recipe || homemade doughnuts - easy tasty & quick recipe donut recipe homemade donut recipes fried donuts recipe simple donuts simple donuts recipe chocolate donuts recipe fried donuts recipe easy how to make deep fried doughnuts