Super Soft Oats Roti | Oatmeal Flatbread for Weight Watchers | Gluten Free Oats Chapati | DaalPani
- Published on: 11/8/2019
If you are tired of eating the same oatmeals in your weight loss journey, try this oatmeal chapati recipe in your diet plan.
Share your experience in the Comment section below.
1 Cup Water
1 Tbsp Oil
Salt To Taste
1 Cup Oats Flour
Few things to remember,
* Oats flour should be super fine
* Home blended oats flour is not so fine so better to buy store bought
* Always use boiled water to mix.
Note= water should not be cooled down
* Water: oats flour = 1 : 1 OR
Oats flour should be little less than water.
* Ones mixed it should be rested cover for atleast 5 minutes
* If you feel sticky while rolling dust some dry flour while rolling
YOU CAN ALSO REACH US ON :
Youtube subscribe https://www.201tube.com/channel/UC32sBdBJI4XoINhOyEMW6YQ
My facebook page https://www.facebook.com/daal.pani.7
Twitter Check out DaalPani (@DaalPani): https://twitter.com/DaalPani?s=09
- DaalPani Oatmeal Flatbread for Weight Watchers Gluten Free Oats Chapati Super Soft Oats Roti easy oats chapati oats tortila gluten free roti gluten free chapati oats roti oats chapati oats roti recipe oatmeal flatbread roti oat oat roti how to make oats roti recipe oats chapathi oatmeal roti oatmeal flatbread recipe oats roti for weight loss 100% oats roti oats roti recipe for weight loss 100%oats oats phulka oats low carb chapati weight loss chapati