Piña Colada In A Pineapple
- Published on: 9/14/2017
- Full Recipe: https://tasty.co/recipe/pina-colada-in-a-pineapple
Get the pineapple corer here: http://bit.ly/2xhqHbQ
Heads up, BuzzFeed makes a bit of profit if you purchase through this link!
Piña Colada in a Pineapple
1 cup coconut cream
¼ cup coconut milk
1 cup white rum
3 cups ice
Juice of 1 lime
1. Using a pineapple corer, core the pineapple and slice the pineapple into chunks.
2. Place the pineapple chunks flat on a baking sheet and freeze solid, about 2 hours.
3. In a blender, add the frozen pineapple, coconut cream, coconut milk, white rum, ice, and lime juice.
4. Place the blender back in the freezer for 20 minutes or until thickened.
5. Blend one more time until fully incorporated.
6. Pour piña colada back into the pineapple.
7. Top with a maraschino cherry and enjoy!
Check us out on Facebook! - facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
I See You_Undrscr
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.
- happy hour buzzfeed coconut piña colada pineapple drinks tasty FSC cocktail rum