McDonald's Chicken McNugget Clone Recipe
- Published on: 10/6/2014
- 🚨BIG NEWS: I have left Brothers Green Eats and started a new channel, subscribe to me here: https://bit.ly/2QBvcW6 for lots of new cooking videos sure to inspire you to make something glorious.
This recipe goes out to my younger self who loved me some Chicken McNuggets, man I used to crush a 20 piece with 3 packs of BBQ sauce. This is the closest clone recipe that I could recreate, there is something about McDonald's that you just can't ever replicate perfectly but this taste and feels just like the McNugget. Give it a try, so glorious!
• Ground chicken
• 1 egg
• 1 beaten egg
• 1-2 tbsp mustard
• Mix your ground chicken, egg and salt until everything is well blended.
• Shape your ground chicken into nugget shapes.
• Mix equal parts flour and cornstarch and dredge your nuggets in the mixture.
• Freeze the nuggets until solid.
• Mix your beaten egg, mustard and 1 cup of your flour and cornstarch mixture and ½ a cup of water until it creates a thin batter.
• Dip your frozen nuggets into the batter and fry in vegetable oil at 350 until cooked through and golden brown. You can either dig in or if you want extra crispy nuggets you can freeze the nuggets one more time and fry for a second time until extra crispy! GLORIOUS!!
Making homemade fast food freaking rocks! So much better than buying it out there, and you won't crap your pants.
- how to cook video clone brothers recreate the chicken mcnugget cooking video how to make mike cooking chicken enzyme tire spunk josh recipe mcdonald's mcdonald mcnugget perfect clone green how to joshua how to make mcnuggets homemade greenfield michael food McDonald's Chicken McNuggets (Consumer Product)