Gajar Ka Halwa | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
- Published on: 2/21/2017
- Popularly known as gajar ka halwa makes its presence in most special occasions like festivals, celebrations and parties. It is one of the classic Indian sweets that would not fail to impress anyone.
GAJAR KA HALWA
5-6 large carrots (gajar)
3 tablespoons ghee
1 cup milk
¾ cup sugar
¼ teaspoon green cardamom powder
½ cup khoya
1 tablespoon raisins
3-4 almonds, slivered
5-6 cashewnuts, roughly chopped
1 tablespoon blanched and chopped pistachios + for garnishing
Silver warq for garnishing
1. Grate carrots.
2. Heat ghee in a deep non-stick pan. Add grated carrots, mix and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add milk, mix, cover and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add sugar, mix and cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add cardamom powder and mix. Add khoya and mix till it melts. Add 1 tablespoon raisins, almonds, cashewnuts and 1 tablespoon pistachios and mix well.
5. Serve hot garnished with pistachios, raisins and silver warq.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/SanjeevKapoor_Khazana
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware. Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Wonderchef Kitchenware: https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor
- Gajar Ka Halwa Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana gajar ka halwa recipe quick chef fat to fit healthy challenge sanjeev kapoor recipe cook smart dessert quick & easy recipe Gajar Halwa Recipe Shahi Halwa sanjeev kapoor kitchen star simple vegetrain recipe Tawa Naan Recipe style chef hi tea master chef indian cuisine resaturent foodie wonder chef innovative recipe quick recipe chef challenge