Instant Rava Dosa - Peanut Tomato Chutney - Masala Rava Dosa - Crispy Rava dosa - Breakfast Dosas7:02
Banana Leaf Spl Meals - Pickle - Dal - Rice - Rasam - Fry - Mango Pickle - Tadka Dal - Mutton Fry8:32
Egg Butter Paratha - Summer Buttermilk - boondi raita - Indian Breakfast Recipe - Egg Paratha Recipe
- Published on: 4/27/2020
- Egg parath paratha is a kids special tiffin or snack recipe. It is prepared with chapathi dough and boiled egg.
Chapathi-Wheat flour dough 1 Cup
Egg(boiled) 1 Numbers
Pepper powder 1/2 Teaspoons
Green chillies(chopped) 1 Numbers
Coriander leaves(chopped) 1/4 Bunch
Salt 0 To Taste
Chat masala 1/2 Teaspoons
Cumin powder 1/2 Teaspoons
Garam masala 1/2 Teaspoons
Red chilly powder 1 Teaspoons
Butter 1 Teaspoons
1. Finely chop the boiled egg.
2. Take a bowl and add chopped egg, pepper powder, green chillies, coriander leaves, salt and mix it nicely.
3. Take a bowl and add chat masala, cumin powder, garam masala, red chilly powder and mix thoroughly.
4. Roll the chapathi like a thin sheet and apply butter on it.
5. Sprinkle the masala and cut into 8 pieces and make 2 portions of 4 each like as shown in the video.
6. In one portions place the egg masala mixture and place another portions on top of it.
7. Press the edges using hands and just roll edges of the paratha.
8. Heat the tawa and place the paratha and cook it on both side using the butter.
9. Now the hot egg parath paratha is ready to serve with any chutney or raitha.
- Egg Recipes Indian tiffins Paratha with egg How to make the egg parath paratha Easy egg parath paratha Homemade egg parath paratha Aloo paratha lassi Buttter milk chaas summer butter milk boondi raitha kara boondi egg stuffed paratha anda paratha anda masala egg curry egg roti anda burji breakfast paratha aloo paratha with raita butter egg paratha majjiga